Friday, June 24, 2011

Chuckanut Drive Writer's Conference

This weekend I'll be at Chuckanut Drive Writers Conference up in my old stomping grounds, Bellingham, WA.

If you're in the area, please stop by and say hi!

Remember to brush up on your pitching. If you haven't read it, go to my post about speed pitching.

There are lots of other great resources online.

What are your favorite sites for tips (from pitching, to networking, to dressing, to basic behavior) for conferences? Please share them in the comments!

Happy pitching!

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Have fun at the conference and enjoy your weekend, Vickie!

Beth C. said...

When I lived in Washington, my radio station was out of Bellingham. I loved it when they talked about Chuckanut Drive. "Chuckanut" is just plain an awesome word.

Perri said...

The name itself is worth the price of admission. I'd love to say I went to Chuckanut! Unfortunately, I'm on the other coast. Enjoy!

Unknown said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Benjolan Tumor Di Ketiak
Obat Tradisional Tumor Lidah
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Rongga Mulut